Watching Pretty Woman with my family last night, I had forgotten how Richard Gere looked at Julie Roberts. The most loving moments are when he is watching her enjoying something new for the first time. Watching the I Love Lucy grape stomping scene. Divit Stomping at the polo match. Going to the Opera for the first time. It made me think of Ana, the NEW SOUL, experiencing life for the first time. Sam got so much joy taking her around their city to learn about everything. But of course, their most special moments were centered around music. Those moments are what really drew me to this book. They made me smile and they made my heart ache all the more.
What I Am ReadingNo data found
What are you looking for?
- @gonewiththeword @bookaddictguide I think it is more the fact that we read < bad bks bc we are more N the know + apprec what authors R doing 1 day ago
- On page 30 of 320 of Fourth Grave Beneath My , by Darynda Jones: I know who ;D bit.ly/YVyWlP 4 days ago
- On page 179 of 310 of Third Grave Dead Ahead, by Darynda Jones bit.ly/YSxvor 6 days ago
- @Lena1xoxo you are giving me the cravings 1 week ago
- @missiontoread going to be a long night, but so far we are I'm the clear on the dangerous stuff 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>