Top Ten Tuesday is an original
feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the
Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top Ten Books I’d Play Hooky With…
Well if you are going to play hooky, then there is going to be guilt. If there is going to be guilt, you might as well read some guilty pleasures. I am listing the next book in all my adult series that are physically on my shelves.
- Storm Queen (Dark Swan #3) by Richelle Mead
- Faefever (Fever #3) by Karen Marie Moning
- Spell Bound (Women of the Otherworld #12) by Kelly Armstrong
- Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead
- Soulless (Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger
- One For the Money (Stephanie Plum #1) by Janet Evanovich
- Angel’s Blood (Guild Hunter #1) by Nalini Singh
- Dragon Bound (Elder Races #1) by Thea Harrison
- Obsidian Butterfly (Anita Blake #9) by Laurell K. Hamilton
- For a Few Demon’s More (The Hollows #5) by Kim Harrison