OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- Wishing I was at the @TXTeenBookFest today #TTBF14 2 days ago
- 10% done with Shattered, by Kevin Hearne: Not a fan of Oberon's voice. Sounds like a rejec... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 days ago
- On page 62 of 464 of Dorothy Must Die, by Danielle Paige goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 days ago
- RT @StephenChbosky: Don't fit yourself to the world. Fit the world to yourself. Be who you are and the right friends will come. @BroDawg… 4 days ago
- RT @ReadingGals: RT the linked tweet to win my ARC of ATLANTIA! (ends at midnight tonight) twitter.com/ReadingGals/st… 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Book & A Movie: It's Not Summer Without You + Gone With the Wind
- [Audiobook] If I Stay & Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- Book & A Movie: The Summer I Turned Pretty + Indian Summer
- [Audiobook] Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>