OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- @_Chevie_ your welcome. Hope you like ;D 11 hours ago
- @_Chevie_ it's part of National Library Week & anything having to do with Reading & Books is made of Awesome 12 hours ago
- @sidneyd33 We should Do what @WriteRCastle is doing Today: Peep Jousting! http://t.co/m4ljaHnHnB” 12 hours ago
- So far I've #rockthedrop at the Joshua Ninth Grade Campus & New Horizon. Joshua High School be looking around the bus pickup line. 17 hours ago
- I dropped off 4 books for #rockthedrop on the 9th Grade Campus. Hope they found eager readers. 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>