OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
What are you looking for?
- 35% done with No Good Duke Goes Unpunished, by Sarah MacLean bit.ly/1kn9c90 7 hours ago
- @thegeekyblogger sucktards! I can do you one worse. I do like boxed Sangria BUT the hubs bought me cheap boxed Carbernet #drinkingmargaritas 23 hours ago
- RT @ScandalousBooks: Do you love historical romances? RT by 5pm EST for a chance to win 2 of our favorites of 2013! #giveaway #books 1 day ago
- On page 30 of 272 of Anatomy of a Boyfriend, by Daria Snadowsky: Very blunt bit.ly/1cqAuKH 1 day ago
- @SmartBitches I need #6 to go on sale. I have 7&8 and fixing to grab 9. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>