OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- RT @BookwormBrandee: **FREEBIE ALERT** The Boys of Summer by C.j Duggan - Author is currently FREE. It's the first book in The Summer... ht… 4 days ago
- @linda_lindalou you won my Audie's: Historical Audiobook Giveaway. Look for an email. 5 days ago
- @RabidReads you won The Audie's Historical winner, Devil in the Grove. Get me your address (DM) so I can get it on its way to you. 5 days ago
- 38% done with Shadow of Night, by Deborah Harkness: Ahhh goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 5 days ago
- Happy 33 @GReadsBooks ! Enjoy them all 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>