OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- 70% done with Animal Magnetism, by Jill Shalvis: Leila is do contrary. She's allowed to be... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 hours ago
- On page 38 of 352 of Isla and the Happily Ever, by Stephanie Perkins: Not liking the uber ... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 day ago
- RT @langston_poems: I am so tired of waiting, Aren't you, For the world to become good And beautiful and kind? 1 day ago
- On page 17 of 319 of Ten Big Ones, by Janet Evanovich: Hadn't had a car go up in flames fo... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 days ago
- RT @simonteen: For the thrilling romance-lover! RT & follow to enter to win the entire #bookgift guide. bit.ly/teenguiderules http://t.co/… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>