OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- #bookblogwalkers Didn't quite get 10k, but you can see my 2mi spike Not sure how me & Bernadette are getting along http://t.co/NJL2rxtH8h 23 hours ago
- #BookblogWalkers 2x in one week :) I had to finish & put Bart out of his crazy #picstitch http://t.co/BYfOOcbgBP 1 day ago
- 16% done with In Your Dreams, by Kristan Higgins: I was wondering if we were going to get ... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 days ago
- 20% done with The Good Luck of Right , by Matthew Quick: Definitely cut from the same clot... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 days ago
- 1st time to #bookblogwalker in a while. http://t.co/yBiyAQ0A7v 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>