OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- RT @Celeste_pewter: Ok, guys! RT & Follow @tomakeanend and I to win a copy of A Madness So Discreet. Ends 05/01. US only. http://t.co/YC1QV… 3 days ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: A piece of street art that makes you think. #EarthDay http://t.co/p2mXffg9LZ 3 days ago
- RT @joynhensley: Finished #RocktheDrop @tamarackwv! @readergirlz @jodimeadows @BrigidKemmerer @CoriMcCarthy @marburyjack @LucyCAuthor http:… 6 days ago
- RT @loveatfirstpage: *Giveaway!* RT + follow to enter. US only. Ends 4/23 at 11:59pm EST. 💕 http://t.co/KYeBnGZ7Fv 6 days ago
- RT @ReadingGals: Fresh Post: 99 Days by Katie Cotugno | Review & Giveaway ratherbereadingblog.com/99-days-by-kat… http://t.co/ZzQDBV0c0m 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>