OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- 61% done with This Side of the Grave, by Jeaniene Frost: I think I just over heard the most When Harry Met Sally O... bit.ly/1eb3CDS 4 hours ago
- 42% done with Waiting On You, by Kristan Higgins: You just broke my heart. bit.ly/1g5hZ0s 15 hours ago
- @bookaddictguide @ReadingGals does Better off Friends count? 1 day ago
- RT @FtWorthLibrary: Join us for tea with author @JoanneFluke Tomorrow, March 7, Ridglea Library, 2 p.m. Free & open to the public http://t.… 1 day ago
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkowski bloglovin.com/blog/post/3481… on @bloglovin 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>