OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- 3 of 5 stars to Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich goodreads.com/review/show/13… 2 weeks ago
- 90% done with Dead Heat, by Patricia Briggs goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 month ago
- RT @LilJackieMarie: FOLLOW & RT to be entered to win these two books!! Ends 7/5 INTL http://t.co/BOpcdd3Fe8 2 months ago
- RT @cfiesler: Fiction rec! Vicious by @veschwab is currently $2.99 on Kindle. My elevator pitch: If science bros were more evil. http://t.c… 2 months ago
- RT @TheBookNympho: ICYMI: #Audiobooks: 10 Things @thegeekyblogger listens for…. thebooknympho.com/2015/06/audiob… via @TheBookNympho http://t.co/cuY5I… 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>