OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- #Bookblogwalkers came up short of my 10k but enjoyed my 2 mi walk http://t.co/2WhKV93Vki 9 hours ago
- RT @TheBookNympho: Excerpt & Giveaway: One in a Million by Jill Shalvis wp.me/p3GvSV-3GF 1 day ago
- #bookblogwalkers I needed Darynda & Lorelei therapy today. Included Road Booty & an onlooker http://t.co/5hdYm8XZHF 1 day ago
- RT @starryeyedjen: Giveaway time! Win my extra ARC of MORTAL HEART by Robin LaFevers! US only, follow & RT to enter. Ends 9am on 10/21. htt… 2 days ago
- RT @brokeandbookish: Win the whole Darkest Mind series!! (US only) perpetualpageturner.com/2014/10/in-the… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>