OK, well this isn’t a movie. But when I was reading Succubus Blues, Georgina reminded me of Sharon from Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. She is good looking, smart, sarcastic and hates her job. Sharon works as a PR person for a company that is always causing environmental disasters. It pays well, but she feels she has sold her soul. Georgina did sell her soul for some guilt relief. She doesn’t like being a succubus and feels guilty every time she takes a little piece of a guy with her. But she has some wacky friends, a demon and a couple of vampires. They kid and joke around, but in the end they support each other. Similarly Sharon has Pete and Berg. They hang out at the local pizza parlor, like Georgina’s crew hangs out at the local bookstore. Definitely give the book a chance, but you might can catch the TV show on YouTube or Netflix.
What I Am ReadingNo data found
What are you looking for?
- On page 30 of 320 of Fourth Grave Beneath My , by Darynda Jones: I know who ;D bit.ly/YVyWlP 3 hours ago
- On page 179 of 310 of Third Grave Dead Ahead, by Darynda Jones bit.ly/YSxvor 1 day ago
- @Lena1xoxo you are giving me the cravings 4 days ago
- @missiontoread going to be a long night, but so far we are I'm the clear on the dangerous stuff 5 days ago
- @missiontoread missed totally distracted Wearher is sucking I've taken my allergy meds & hitting the Vicks Trying 2 finish bk B4 lose watts 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>