- To be run on July 20th for 12 hours: noon CST to midnight CST
- You don’t have to read the full 12 hours to participate. Join us for however much time you have available!
- You must read erotica or any subgenre of romance that borders on erotica. Remember! We’re doing it dirty.
- Make sure you Sign up by linking your blog
- On July 19th, we’ll post a linky for a goal post/progress updates.
- On July 21st, we’ll give you a chance to recap your goals and let everyone know how you did.
- Use the hashtag #DoinItDirty to track your progress on Twitter
I’ve listed all the Erotica I have at my disposal. Obviously, I’m not going to try to tackle all these books in 12 hours. I hoping to get at least 600 pages in. I’ll be updating on twitter and goodreads. “*” marks any freebie books.
- Bared to You by Sylvia Day (360 pgs)
- A Little Harmless Gift by Melissa Schroeder (64 pgs)*
- A Little Harmless Surprise by Melissa Schroeder (54 pgs)*
- A Dark Kiss of Rapture by Sylvia Day (60 pgs)*
- Taking Instructions by Cheyenne McCray (175 pgs)*
- Reapers by Marata Eros (170 pgs)*
- Dane by Liliana Hart (63 pgs)*
- Zola’s Pride by Moira Rogers (108 pgs)*
- Stolen by Jinx Jamison (15 pgs)*
- The Siren by Tiffany Reisz (400 pgs)
- Chasing Love & Guilty Pleasures by Keta Diablo (21 pgs)
- The Geek Job by Eve Langlais (275 pgs)
- Chasing Sunset by Sami Lee (95 pgs)*
I sucked it up. 2 hours of cable guy + 5 hours of soccer = not enough reading. I even stayed up past midnight reading, once I got home. I’m about 1/2 way through Bared to You. I really like it, but it kind gave my sex fatigue. They were going at it every chance they got. I like the characters and the back story is good, but they behave like children. Hot sex, tantrum, run away, hot sex, repeat. I plan on putting myself in naughty time out to at least finish and maybe tag a few more, so I don’t feel like a failure.
I still had fun. I loved looking at everyone’s lists and will be checking out all your dirty reviews.