- Read-a-long: Outlander Week 6: Chapters 36-41
- Review: Dreamfever (Fever #4) by Karen Marie Moning (Loved)
- Review: Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski (OK)
- Review: Bared to You by Sylvia Day (Liked)
- Book & A Movie: Hexed + Ghostbusters
- Just reading mainly.
- Totally pulled my back out of whack trying to get my max deadlift on Saturday. I’m no spring chicken anymore, so I’m walking around like an old fart. SUCKS!
- Finished Replication by Jill Williamson. Cloning + Religion.
- Finished Operation Endgame by Christi Snow. Loved the Romance so Hard.
- Finished [Audiobook] Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. Interesting Ghost Story.
- Finished Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. Great YA Contemporary Romance.
- Finished Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally. Probably my fave of the week. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED.
- Finished Naughty Novellas: Stolen by Jinx Jamison, Bloodlust by Larissa Ione, Chasing Sunset by Sami Lee, Dane by Liliana Hart, and Chasing Love & Guilty Pleasures by Keta Diablo
- Currently Reading: Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
Around the Book Blogging Community
- Romance at Random tries to make sense out of genres. Paranormal vs Urban Fantasy using Karen Marie Moning’s series as examples. Unfortunately, this is a big gray area for me. I just do the best I can.
- Cassandra Clare gave us a snippet from Clockwork Princess. Can’t wait to see what happens in our little love triangle.
- Getting Right with Your Images. Missie @ The Unread Reader alerted me to the fact that some bloggers have been sued for not properly attributing their images. Free Technology for Teachers gives us another Creative Commons source. I need to go do some house cleaning.
- In the Writing Groove answers the question: Is Sex Necessary? when writing a book.
- Thank You to That Bookish Girl for some FREE Nook Books.
- NPR answers Readers Rage over their spoilers. I do everything in my person to not include any spoiler on my blog or review. My job is to entice you to go read it yourself not ruin it for you.
- The Insatiable Booksluts make me laugh and no one can rant like they can. Check out her Rage against snobby readers and the post office.
- I found this cool meme Recommend A… @ Chick Loves Lit through Smash Attack Reads. And Smash also turned me onto Blogger Confessions @ For What It’s Worth
- “My name is Amy and I stalk Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal‘s Goodreads Free Bookshelf.” I mostly stalk it for naughty nuggets.
- words that describe the truth…honest, sincere
- I would never come on to you…why not? Is it because you respect me? or do I intimidate you? Come on my ego needs a little petting.
- ya crush tourney team ash…Love Ash! #TeamAsh was edged out by Aiden with like 1% of the vote.
Operation TBR: I was a bad girl this week. I better get reading.
- Half-Price Books Buys: Deadtown by Nancy Holzner; Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey; A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness; The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg; Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- B&N Buy: Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane #1) by Jaye Wells
- B&N Freebies: Once Bitten, Forever Burned by Stacey Kennedy, Cat Snips and BB Dalton by Cat Johnson