OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- #Bookblogwalkers came up short of my 10k but enjoyed my 2 mi walk http://t.co/2WhKV93Vki 14 hours ago
- RT @TheBookNympho: Excerpt & Giveaway: One in a Million by Jill Shalvis wp.me/p3GvSV-3GF 1 day ago
- #bookblogwalkers I needed Darynda & Lorelei therapy today. Included Road Booty & an onlooker http://t.co/5hdYm8XZHF 1 day ago
- RT @starryeyedjen: Giveaway time! Win my extra ARC of MORTAL HEART by Robin LaFevers! US only, follow & RT to enter. Ends 9am on 10/21. htt… 2 days ago
- RT @brokeandbookish: Win the whole Darkest Mind series!! (US only) perpetualpageturner.com/2014/10/in-the… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>