OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- RT @BookwormBrandee: **FREEBIE ALERT** The Boys of Summer by C.j Duggan - Author is currently FREE. It's the first book in The Summer... ht… 10 hours ago
- @linda_lindalou you won my Audie's: Historical Audiobook Giveaway. Look for an email. 1 day ago
- @RabidReads you won The Audie's Historical winner, Devil in the Grove. Get me your address (DM) so I can get it on its way to you. 1 day ago
- 38% done with Shadow of Night, by Deborah Harkness: Ahhh goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 day ago
- Happy 33 @GReadsBooks ! Enjoy them all 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>