OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- 3 of 5 stars to Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich goodreads.com/review/show/13… 2 weeks ago
- 90% done with Dead Heat, by Patricia Briggs goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 month ago
- RT @LilJackieMarie: FOLLOW & RT to be entered to win these two books!! Ends 7/5 INTL http://t.co/BOpcdd3Fe8 2 months ago
- RT @cfiesler: Fiction rec! Vicious by @veschwab is currently $2.99 on Kindle. My elevator pitch: If science bros were more evil. http://t.c… 2 months ago
- RT @TheBookNympho: ICYMI: #Audiobooks: 10 Things @thegeekyblogger listens for…. thebooknympho.com/2015/06/audiob… via @TheBookNympho http://t.co/cuY5I… 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>