OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- RT @coolcatteacher: There's a Canyon Divide That's Hard To Leap For Students After High School goo.gl/awA98M via @mssackstein 1 day ago
- RT @emerylord: YOU'RE A BADASS! AND YOU'RE A BADASS. we ALL GET TO BE BADASS. https://t.co/yjtaSWu2wZ 1 day ago
- RT @GeekandSundry: When someone says they've never seen Star Wars... https://t.co/7my6LFICEF 1 day ago
- RT @NathanFillion: Don't forget to watch my #drunkhistory tonight on Comedy Central. For real, guys!! Go nuts so I can… https://t.co/pHqCg8… 1 day ago
- RT @Emren: FLASH GIVEAWAY! RT and Follow to enter. @audible_com copy of Haven Lost by @Lioncourt Ends Friday! https://t.co/rskHWGFl1I 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>