OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- #Bookblogwalkers my soccer mom mouth caused me to come up a bit short yesterday #keepmoving http://t.co/ISsKyv4poY 11 hours ago
- RT @HachetteAudio: I'm surprised you ever got over it! MT @theerinbennett: I narrated a Rob Zombie novel & couldn't sleep for a week http:/… 1 day ago
- #Bookblogwalkers almost got 10K but night closed in on me http://t.co/X7vg6g5Gw1 1 day ago
- RT @FierceReads: Photo: Good news! SCARLET is only $1.99 today only! tmblr.co/ZC6Twp1UL1mnQ 2 days ago
- RT @CoraCarmack: And last but not least, there's just ONE HOUR left to get #AllBrokeDown for $1.99 at B&N bit.ly/1mnFIcH & http://… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>