OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
What are you looking for?
- [New Adult Review] Keeping Her by Cora Carmack #europe #meettheparents wp.me/p1h3Ps-27U 22 hours ago
- On page 192 of 433 of Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell: Levi! bit.ly/1kuqQb3 1 day ago
- On page 180 of 433 of Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell: Levi bit.ly/1cxuO1y 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Dare You To by Katie McGarry bit.ly/1ktvu9e 1 day ago
- On page 148 of 433 of Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell: Levi bit.ly/1cwM4UP 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>