OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- On page 19 of 365 of Hot Ticket, by Olivia Cunning goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 days ago
- 50% done with How the White Trash, by Diana Rowland: Audio is making it enduring, but cat ... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 6 days ago
- 76% done with The Assassin and the, by Sarah J. Maas: Really?!? goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 6 days ago
- @sidneyd33 there doesn't have to be words. 💙 1 week ago
- RT @nicksbookblog93: RT & Follow for a chance to win 2 of these fab books! Ends 4/15. US Only. #giveaway http://t.co/RSWDWECgr0 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>