OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- RT @sidneyd33: Dude TX gov needs to get their act together. FR who passes a bill to ban renewable energy resources? 👐👏😡 19 hours ago
- RT @elizziebeth: In case you haven't heard, there's a handful of Sarah Dessen ebooks on sale for $2.99! Cool cool. 1 day ago
- RT @McLexxie: the six first books of @Darynda Jones' Charley Davidson series are only $1.99 per book on kindle! amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no… 1 day ago
- RT @Celeste_pewter: Ok, guys! RT & Follow @tomakeanend and I to win a copy of A Madness So Discreet. Ends 05/01. US only. http://t.co/YC1QV… 5 days ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: A piece of street art that makes you think. #EarthDay http://t.co/p2mXffg9LZ 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>