OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- RT @girl_on_a_ledge: Time for another #FreebieFriday! RT & follow by 4pm for a chance to win 1 of these gorgeous books.... #romance http://… 19 hours ago
- RT @SmartBitches: The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness $3.75 amzn.to/1voTljq | G bit.ly/1uM5oCx Book 3 of All Souls trilogy … 1 day ago
- 70% done with Animal Magnetism, by Jill Shalvis: Leila is do contrary. She's allowed to be... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 days ago
- On page 38 of 352 of Isla and the Happily Ever, by Stephanie Perkins: Not liking the uber ... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 days ago
- RT @langston_poems: I am so tired of waiting, Aren't you, For the world to become good And beautiful and kind? 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>