OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland bloglovin.com/blog/post/3481… on @bloglovin 13 hours ago
- [YA Review] Nantucket Blue by @LeilaHowland @DisneyHyperion #SummerLovin wp.me/p1h3Ps-2i4 13 hours ago
- [Audiobook] Legend by Marie Lu bloglovin.com/blog/post/3481… on @bloglovin 2 days ago
- [YA Audiobook] Legend by Marie Lu @PenguinAudio #Dystopia wp.me/p1h3Ps-2i2 2 days ago
- @_Chevie_ your welcome. Hope you like ;D 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>