OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- [Audiobook] Deadly Heat by Richard Castle bloglovin.com/blog/post/3481… on @bloglovin 12 hours ago
- [Adult Audiobook] Deadly Heat by Richard Castle @WriteRCastle @HachetteAudio @HyperionHBG The terrorist can't win wp.me/p1h3Ps-2hD 12 hours ago
- @MirandaKennealy The Kid got Breathe, Annie, Breathe from her librarian back from TXLA went straight to her room to Read <3 1000 Oaks 1 day ago
- [Top Ten Tuesday] I Want bloglovin.com/blog/post/3481… on @bloglovin 1 day ago
- [Top Ten Tuesday] I Want wp.me/p1h3Ps-2ie 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>