OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- @Twimom227 it's a good one. I forgot my jawbone at home today, so I didn't have my step count :( 2 days ago
- Yapped it up today #Bookblogwalkers http://t.co/BuS9LCGjiF 2 days ago
- Teachers. Try Plickers. Low Tech response. Love it. @rmbyrne 3 days ago
- #Bookblogwalkers Where'd did you go? I can't find you, Bernadette. http://t.co/IDpmh1dls8 3 days ago
- 75% done with In Your Dreams, by Kristan Higgins: Jack Holland is the yummiest. goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>