OK, this may seem a little cheese-bally. But when I was writing my review of Glass Houses, it reminded me of an oldie. Vampires don’t usually hang out in Texas. So why would the undead come here? Well I guess, because they couldn’t get into heaven.
What I Am Reading
- Follow bookgoonie on WordPress.com
What are you looking for?
- RT @Twimom227: VOTE FOR GIN from @Jennifer_Estep ’s Elemental Assassin in #alphashowdown She is HARD CORE!! <3 Gin!!! http://t.co/ba4fPohY… 1 day ago
- 85% done with The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins: WOW all the people who could of, mi... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 days ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: http://t.co/JqZ5RE7SyV 3 days ago
- I didn't enjoy Mike until he became the underdog & then he totally #OutwitOutplayOutlast #Survivor 3 days ago
- Why is this the first time the final 2 or 3 doesn't get an opening or closing statement? #SurvivorFinale 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
<div align="center"><a href="http://bookgoonie.com/" title="bookgoonie"><img src="http://bookgoonie.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bookgoonie-button.jpg" alt="bookgoonie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>