- Music Monday: Hammered
- Review: Operation: Endgame by Christi Snow
- Read-along: First Grave on the Right Week 4
- Read-a-thon: Bout of Books 5.0 Wrap-Up
- Back to School. Sorry I haven’t been around much in the last week or so. I don’t expect much of a change for at least another week. I’m trying to figure out how to re-juggle working out, working, reading, the Kid, the house and blogging. My twitter time has taken the biggest hit so far.
- I finished a ton of All Series, All Summer reads during BoB 5.0. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles , Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz, Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready, and Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine.
- During my first week back to work, I finished listening to Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. It was fabulous. The narrator was AWESOME.
- I started the much beloved Soul Screamers series. I finished My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent. It is kind of like YA popcorn.
- I needed to mix in a little steamy after YA for 2 weeks. Taking Instructions by Cheyenne McCray and Once Bitten, Forever Burned by Eve Langlais and Stacey Kennedy. Both qualified for Why Buy the Cow? FREE Ebook Challenge.
Around the Book Blogging Community
- Teen Librarian’s Toolbox gave us a list of 10 Books dealing with Obesity & Body Image.
- Christian Monitor shares the 16 books that you need to read before the movie comes out. I so need to read the Perks of being a Wallflower, The Road and The Great Gatsby. But will it happen?
- Joseph Cristofano talks about A World Without Books @ We Fancy Books
- Book Riot shares some Bookish Celebrities that Narrate Audiobooks
- Jennifer started ARCycling to give bloggers another way to share
- Austin Teen Book Festival has a SWEET Authors lined up, including Neil Shusterman and Libba Bray.
- Marbury Lens Read-along over at Smash Attach Reads in September
- danny you goonie…me too. Don’t forget me.
- is falling in love with someones story…like what? You left me hanging. I want to know.
- forest of hands and teeth decorations…this has me scared.
- kentucky horse farms…check out Love Story by Jennifer Echols
- flesh and bone…can’t flipping wait.
Operation TBR: I’ve been too busy to get in trouble the past 2 weeks [+1 August].