Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top Ten Bookish Confessions…
- I used to be a PAGE BENDER, but now I am a STICKY WHORE.
- I did not love the Shade series by Jeri Smith-Ready.
- I do love smutty reads for a quickie on the weekend.
- I spend more money on books than I do clothes.
- I liked Breaking Dawn and Mockingjay. #finalbookhaters
- I probably won’t make any more progress toward reading The Lord of the Rings series. #urghnoenergy #toodaunting
- I tend to UNFOLLOW people that brag about their loot.
- I have to mix it up, but a lot of ADULT is creeping in to my reads.
- Half-Price Books may cause a divorce in my future.
- I’m a rule follower. I must read books in ORDER.