- Recommend A: Author similar to one you LOVE
- Review: Torched by Andrea Lynn Colt
- Review: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Review: Masks of the Lost Kings by Tom Bane
- Review: A Brewing Storm by Richard Castle
- [Blog Tour] Review: Losing It by Cora Carmack
- TAKS reviewing like a wild banshee I don’t like cramming for a standardize test, but I sure do love telling the story of the US.
- Soccer Girls went to a Haunted House together. Great team bonding and the perfect place to be LOUD.
- TCU v UT Women’s Soccer match today in Fort Worth. Woohoo! BUT I filmed a vlog and don’t have time before I leave to edit and process it. I’ll do one next week. I promise.
- A central office person complimented what I’ve been doing with my art students. A student at Subway introduced me as his art teacher. After 16 years of teaching history, it fills wierd and nice to be categorized as an art teacher.
- Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland. Love Angel and loved it. Review 10/24.
- The Tale of the Vampire Bride by Rhiannon Frater. Haunting and Surprising. Review 10/25.
Around the Book Blogging Community
- My fave Felicia @ The Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog recaps her Thrilling trip to BoucherCon 2012. She has ALL the FUN.
- All Hallows Read has Neil Gaiman’s Scary Reads List.
- Learn what Showrooming is @ Insatiable Booksluts.
- Free Technology for Teachers has 4 sources for learning to write HTML.
- Smash Attack Reads talks about Book Shelf Anxiety. I think we all have some version of it.
- Lucy @ The Reading Date shares 10 New Adult Books she loved or is pumped to read.
- Sara @ The Librarian Reads shares her 10 Authors that get her HOT & BOTHERED. Must read more of these.
- losing it…read it
- smirky mouths you want to kiss…swoon
- philosophy of life banner…do I have these?
- adam hauptman…MINE!
- amy bookgoonie…awe.
- white trash zombie apocalypse…can’t stinking wait!
- succubus wow…i think the wow is built in.
Operation TBR: + 0 October
Unbreaking the Shelves: I think I only added 2 freebies this week. I read 2 of my prioritize books. Yea ME!