It is a new year and everyone is reflective. Reflecting on their goals for 2013 and possibly resolutions or things they want to change from 2012. We are going to reflect, but no resolutions here today. I don’t want to stain my year with the failure of goals I can’t stick to. So I want you to reflect and identify your deepest, darkest addictions. What is your Book Crack? What can you NOT SAY NO to? What bookish things make you blissful? (pictures if you can)
My Book Crack is falling for CHEAP Books. I can not resist a FREE Ebook. I have over 190 FREE Ebooks and many of these are erotica. Yep, there is a deep, dark secret for you. I can’t pass up a deal. Christmas Ebook pricing has nearly bankrupted me. Every time I turned around another bunch of Ebooks were on sale. I bought tons. After Christmas, I finally had to put my foot down and say ENOUGH. I know my WILL isn’t strong enough and I’ll cave at any moment. I also can’t walk into Half-Price Books without spending at least $20 and walking out with an arm-load of books. The books call to me from the shelves, “buy me, save me.” The only way for me not to buy books at HPB is to not go in at all. My only real regrets here is that they don’t count toward the sales #s for authors. My final confession is that I am addicted to Urban Fantasy. The plethora of AWESOME-TASTIC series out there makes me happy and helps fuel my buying madness.
Join in. I can’t wait to see if you are plagued and/or find joy in the same things.
- Must be 13 years or older
- Must be a BoB 6.0 participant (Goals & Updates)
- Opens Saturday 12th Midnight CST; 24 hours only
- Must include YOUR BOOK CRACK (picture appreciated)
- Enter link to where you posted your entry in the Linkz, so people can stop by easily. It won’t update on my blog, but you can click on the froggy thing and it will take you to everybody’s post. Provided it doesn’t work correctly, you can link in the comments.
- $15 to Book Depository/Amazon/B&N to 1 Participant provided by bookgoonie chosen by random.org